Glutathione is a combination of a total of three amino acids, namely, glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It’s a very powerful antioxidant. It prevents the aging of the cells and delays it. It is used a lot in the television and cinema industry. Glutathione prevents the damaging of cells and it detoxifies the harmful chemicals using the liver. It can bind itself to the drugs present in the body and helping to excrete them easily. It boosts up the immunity of the body. And regulates the death and growth of the cells in the body. As the body ages, the Glutathione content of the body decreases, and the aging of the cells becomes faster. However, it can be consumed to prevent this from happening.
What are the benefits of Glutathione?
Glutathione is an important component of the body. Everyone will want to have an adequate amount of this compound, even when they get older, to prevent aging. Some of its benefits are:
- Decreases the oxidative stress: As the free radical production increases in the body, the body is not able to fight them off. This results in oxidative stress. This can cause cancer, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis. Glutathione helps to prevent it.
- More Anti-Oxidants: High level of Glutathioneincrease the anti-oxidant concentration in the body. This boosts up the immunity.
- Improves heart health: Due to the ability to prevent the oxidation of fat in the body, it decreases the chances of heart attacks or any other kind of heart disease.
- Fights Inflation: Inflation causes diabetes, cancer, heart diseases, and many other problems. An injury promotes the expansion of the blood vessel allowing more blood to flow there. The WBCs present in the blood help to reduce any chance of infection. However, this leads to inflation. Glutathione helps to reduce this inflation and controls the amount of WBCs that need to go to the injured area.
- Better insulin resistance: As the body grows older, the insulin resistance decreases. Also, as the Glutathionedecreases in the body, the fat burning becomes slow, resulting in the storage of more fats. Consuming Glutathione can prevent these problems.
Apart from all these benefits discussed above, there are many other benefits like better & younger skin, alleviation of the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, reducing oxidative damage, fighting autoimmune diseases, etc. Glutathione is present in many food items such as whey, allium foods, selenium-rich food, cruciferous vegetables, etc. which can be consumed to increase the Glutathione amount in the body Phosphatidylserine at https://www.wisepowder.com/product-details/51446-62-9/. If a sudden increase is required, there are Glutathione Supplements present in the market with almost no side-effects which can be consumed for all these benefits.